The BCH Board consists of a Board of Directors formed from the partner organisations with wider membership from invited agencies and organisations. The Board of Directors is established from Registered Providers and nominated representatives from the Council.
Collectively, individual Company Members of BCH:-
- Manage and maintain over 25,000 homes.
- Provide support to numerous service users in supported and temporary housing.
- Directly employ over 1300 people in the Bolton area.
- Lead on the delivery of a wide range of regeneration initiatives.
- Lead on the BCH Delivery Plan which focus on priorities that can deliver real outcomes for individuals and communities.